Turus Mara

Tuesday 15 June 2010

Tuesday 15th June

7am and the sun is blazing down already - it promises to be an absolute cracker of a day for boating!

Looking out my kitchen window towards Ardnamurchan I can see that the swell appears to have decreased from yesterday which is a good thing, because, during spring tides in particular it can make landing at the Clamshell Cave on Staffa and indeed on the Boulder Beach at Lunga rather awkward.

Yesterday morning I put my Woodland Company Chairman's hard hat on and went with our  Development Manager, to look at progress on our new timber transport road. What a difference a couple of big diggers, a 20 ton dumper, a dozer and some timber extraction machinery can make! It all makes our little Kubota feel decidedly small! Some pics in due course.

And, I hope, some pictures today from the seas to the west of Mull as I have a good feeling that sea beasts may abound!

No comments:

Post a Comment