Turus Mara

Friday 12 June 2009

Finally Minke Whales!

What a great week of weather! Bright sunshine most days. The northerly breeze has kept the temperatures a degree or two lower than we'd like at sea - left my bikini at home so far. Still, you can't have everything!
Today has been a great day though.
This morning Julie and I took Wee Murdo (2 month old next generation Turus Mara skipper) for a visit to Ulva. I think its fair to say the Boathouse Lassies are fans! And he's too young to appreciate langoustines yet so I got all mine!
Staffa was as ever sunny and calm!
Then on the way back in we had half an hour with the first minke whale of the season. We are on our way back to Ulva Ferry with an extremely chuffed bunch of visitors.
Still looking forward to first day off in ages tomorrow, but I wonder what sunday will bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment